- Psychiatrically stable (≥3 months) male and female subjects with schizophrenia of
non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >55 kg (121
- DSM-IV Diagnosis of Schizophrenia; on stable medication treatment regimen ≥2 months.
- Suicide attempt within 3 months prior to screening.
- History of or risk of seizures; head injury with long term abnormal resulting
condition, abnormal EEG, clinically significant additional diseases or conditions,
current medication with a significant risk of seizures, currently receiving