ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patient must be ≥ 18 years of age.
- Patient must have been seen by a rheumatology health care provider at least two times within the last 18 months at Mayo Clinic Rochester.
- Patient must have rheumatoid arthritis (RA) according to the 2010 ACR/EULAR classification criteria.
- Patient must have the ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent document.
- Patient must be willing to return to Mayo Clinic Rochester for follow-up appointments and fill out questionnaires as outlined in the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama