ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 65 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m^2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs.)
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
- Any clinically significant malabsorption condition (eg, gastrectomy, bowel resection).
- A positive urine drug screen for drugs of abuse or recreational drugs.
- Positive hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis C virus antibody (HCV Ab) or
human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) results.
- History of abuse of alcohol or binge drinking and/or any other illicit drug use or
dependence within 6 months of Screening.
- Current smokers and those who have smoked any substance within the last 12 months.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 1 month preceding the first dose of
- Have participated in any clinical study with exposure to 14^C in the last 12 months.
- Any radiation exposure, including that which is projected to result from the present
study, excluding background radiation but including diagnostic x-rays and other
medical exposures. No occupationally exposed worker, as defined in the Ionising
Radiation Regulation 1999, shall participate in the study.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs (including vitamins and dietary
supplements) within 7 days prior to the first dose of study medication.
- Use of herbal supplements within 28 days prior to the first dose of study medication.
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 56 days prior to dosing.
- Participants who have previously participated in a clinical trial for ertugliflozin.
- Serious adverse reaction or serious hypersensitivity to any drug or the formulation
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hachioji, Tokyo