ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Subjects with schizophrenia both male and female
2. Evidence of stable schizophrenia symptomatology for at least 3 months (no hospitalizations for schizophrenia, no increase in level of psychiatric care due to worsening of symptoms of schizophrenia, etc).
3. Subjects must be in ongoing maintenance antipsychotic therapy other than clozapine (oral or depot) on a stable medication treatment regimen for for at least 2 months prior to Day 1, including concomitant psychotropic medications.
1. History of seizure
2. Pregnant or nursing females
3. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, neurologic, or allergic disease
(including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies
at time of screening and at the time of dosing).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario