1. Subjects with schizophrenia both male and female
2. Evidence of stable schizophrenia symptomatology for at least 3 months (no
hospitalizations for schizophrenia, no increase in level of psychiatric care due to
worsening of symptoms of schizophrenia, etc).
3. Subjects must be in ongoing maintenance antipsychotic therapy other than clozapine
(oral or depot) on a stable medication treatment regimen for for at least 2 months
prior to Day 1, including concomitant psychotropic medications.
1. History of seizure
2. Pregnant or nursing females
3. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, neurologic, or allergic disease
(including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies
at time of screening and at the time of dosing).