1. Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 65 years
2. Body Mass Index (BMI) 33.0 kg/m2 or lower; and a total body weight 60 to 90 kg (132
198 lbs) inclusive
3. Fasting LDL-C must be 80 to 200 mg/dL at two qualifying visits: initial screening
(Days -28 to -14) and Day -7.
4. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
5. Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
1. Evidence or history of clinically significant disease or other severe acute or chronic
medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality that may increase the risk
associated with study participation or investigational product administration or may
interfere with the interpretation of study results
2. Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
3. Pregnant/breast feeding female subjects; male subjects with partners currently
pregnant; male & female subjects of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable
to use a highly effective method of contraception
4. History of allergic or anaphylactic reaction to any therapeutic or diagnostic mAb or
molecules made of components of mAb
5. History of regular alcohol consumption : >7 drinks/wk (F) or 14 drinks/wk (M)
6. History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin?induced thrombocytopenia.
7. Positive urine drug screen.
8. Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 56 days prior to dosing.
9. Screening seated BP of 140/90 mm Hg or higher
10. Screening 12?lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 or a QRS interval >120 msec
11. Subjects with prior exposure to bococizumab (also known as PF?04950615 or RN316) or
other investigational PCSK9 inhibitors.
12. Treatment with marketed or investigational mAbs within 6 months or 5 half?lives of Day
13. Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half?lives of Day 1, and/or
anticipated to take part in a clinical study during the duration of this study.
14. Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs within 7 days or 5 half?lives of Day 1;
15. Abnormal labs:
AST/SGOT or ALT/SGPT greater than or equal to 1.2 × ULN; total bilirubin greater than
or equal to 1.5 × ULN; CK >1.5 × ULN or absolute value >600 U/L.
16. Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Guidelines described in this
17. Subjects who are investigational site staff members directly involved in the conduct
of the study and their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the
Investigator, or subjects who are Pfizer employees directly involved in the conduct of