ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Patients who have been surgically treated for breast cancer more than 3 months; healing usually occurs within 3 months of surgical treatment for cancer
2. Patients who report persistent or intermittent pain, including aching, tenderness, soreness;
3. Patients may or may not report any of symptoms related to lymphedema (i.e. swelling, heaviness, tightness, firmness, numbness, tingling, stiffness, limb fatigue, limb weakness, and impaired limb mobility of shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, and fingers);
4. Patients may or may not have a history of lymphedema or have been treated for lymphedema.
5. Patients have Internet access to the web-based program at home or willing to access the web-based program using the computer provided by the researchers at the Cancer Center.
6. Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent document.
1. Patients who do not report any pain, including aching, tenderness, and soreness;
2. Patients who have known metastatic disease or other bulk disease in the thoracic or
3. Patients who have lymphedema due to cancer recurrence.
4. Patients with documented advanced cardiac or renal disease.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York