ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histological or cytological diagnosis of advanced solid tumors that is resistant to standard therapy or for which no standard therapy is available.
- Age ≥18 years.
- ECOG Performance Status (PS) must be 0 or 1.
- Adequate Bone Marrow Function
- Adequate Renal Function
- Adequate Liver Function
- Resolved acute effects of any prior therapy to baseline severity or Grade ≤1
- Patients with known brain metastases
- Major surgery within 4 weeks of starting study treatment
- Radiation therapy within 2 weeks of starting study treatment
- Systemic anti cancer therapy within 2 weeks (4 weeks for antibody) of starting study
- Previous high dose chemotherapy requiring stem cell rescue
- Prior irradiation to >25% of the bone marrow
- Prior treatment with a Notch signal inhibitor
- Known malabsorption syndrome or other condition that may impair absorption of study
- Any of the following in the previous 6 months: myocardial infarction, severe/unstable
angina, coronary/peripheral artery bypass graft, symptomatic congestive heart failure,
cerebrovascular accident, transient ischemic attack or symptomatic pulmonary embolism
- Current use or anticipated need for known strong and/or moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors
- Current use or anticipated need for known strong CYP3A4 inducers
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- San Francisco, California
- Houston, Texas
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Santa Monica, California
- Aurora, Colorado
- East Melbourne, Victoria