ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Age 18 years or older
2. Actively smoking 5 or more cigarettes per day for at least one year
3. Fluency in spoken and written English
4. Willing to set a quit date within 6 weeks
5. Access to a telephone
6. Willingness to take Varenicline OR nicotine patch (patient choice)
7. Willingness to take Bupropion
1. Daily use of a second form of tobacco or nicotine (e.g. e-cigarettes, cigars, chewing
2. Current use of a smoking cessation medication (e.g. nicotine replacement, Varenicline,
3. Report of pregnancy, attempting to get pregnant, or actively breast feeding or
positive urine pregnancy test (only given to females with child bearing potential).
4. Additional criteria may apply.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- New York, New York
- Durham, North Carolina
- Toronto, Ontario