ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Age≥18 years.
- Patients with clinical evidence of stable coronary heart disease, who meet at least one of the following three criterias:
a. Stable coronary heart disease with objective evidence of atherosclerosis, either coronary angiography shows ≥50% stenosis of at least one of the coronary main stems or first-level branches, or typical exertional angina pectoris with positive stress tests(ECG stress test, echocardiograph stress test, or stress radionuclide myocardial imaging). b Diagnosed of myocardial infarction at least 3 months before recruitment. c.Coronary revascularization(PCI or CABG) at least 3 months before recruitment.
- Informed consent signed by patients or legal guardians.
- Willing to and capable of being followed up for 1 year.
- Non-atherosclerotic coronary heart disease
- Deterioration of heart failure during the past 3 months
- Exposed to contrast agent during the past one month.
- History of amputation
- Female patients in menstrual period(still eligible after menstrual period)
- Organ failure other than heart failure and kidney failure
- Comorbid other diseases, and life expectancy <1 year
- Considered not fit for the study due to other reasons, including but not restricted to
: a. Severe infection; b. Acute kidney injury.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Beijing, Beijing