Last updated date
ABOUT THIS STUDY
The purpose of this study is to investigate the efficacy and the safety of etanercept following withdrawal of etanercept in patients who have achieved a significant clinical response during the first period of the study.
Gulf Region Clinical Research Institute
Pensacola, Florida, 32514, United States
Females and Males
- Male or female 18 to 49 years of age.
- Diagnosis of axial SpA duration of symptoms more than 3 months and less than 5 years back pain with a less than favorable response to NSAIDs.
- Back pain with a less than favorable response to current intake of an NSAID.
- Ability to self-inject investigational product or have a designee who can do so.
- Any previous treatment with a tumor necrosis factor-alpha inhibitor, B/T cell inhibitor or other biologic or immunosuppressive agent for a condition other than IBD.
- Known or suspected allergy, hypersensitivity, or contraindication to etanercept.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding; male participants with partners currently pregnant; fertile participants unwilling to use highly effective methods of contraception for the duration of the study and for 28 days after the last dose of the investigational study drug.
A placebo is not used in this trial
Follow up: Estimated 28 days
Screening: Estimated 28 weeks
Treatment: Up to 64 weeks
Follow up: visits
Screening: Estimated 3 visits
Treatment: Up to 12 visits
Yes for different indication in trial country
Post-Trial Access to Study Drug
Keeping a diary
Vital signs and measurements
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
Ankylosing SpondylitisA Study Of Celecoxib Versus Diclofenac In Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bærum Postterminal,
- Gamle Fredrikstad,
- Mo I Rana,
Ankylosing SpondylitisEffects of Etanercept on the Heart, Veins and Thickness of Certain Major Arteries In Ankylosing Spondylitis Patients
- Reggio Emilia,
Ankylosing SpondylitisStudy Investigating Enbrel Treatment for Ankylosing Spondylitis
Ankylosing SpondylitisAssial - Anti Tnf Treatment in Ankylosing Spondylitis: an Observational Cohort Study in Italy
- Catania, CT