- Healthy male and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of
18 and 55 years or between the ages of 60 and 85 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 32 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs) at
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that
the subject or a legally acceptable representative has been informed of all pertinent
aspects of the study.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Male subjects with partners currently pregnant; male subjects able to father children
who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective method of contraception as
outlined in this protocol for the duration of the study and for at least 28 days after
the last dose of investigational product.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Guidelines described in this
- Subjects who are investigational site staff members directly involved in the conduct
of the study and their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the
Investigator, or subjects who are Pfizer employees directly involved in the conduct of
- Any severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within
the past year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality that
may increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the
judgment of the Investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry into this