ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy males or females of non-child bearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 and total body weight more than 50 kg (110 lbs).
- Blood pressure at screening visit of greater than 140 mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mg Hg
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs supplements within 7 days prior to 7 days
of the study.
- Pregnant female subjects; breastfeeding female subjects; male subjects with partners
currently pregnant; male subjects able to father children who are unwilling or unable
to use a highly effective method of contraception.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey