ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Haemophilia A and B patients between 18 and 65 years old, whatever the severity of their disease, who have signed the informed consent form
- On-demand or on prophylactic therapy.
- Regular monitoring in investigator center.
- - Haemophilia patients under 18.
- Presence of an inhibitor at any time before or during the study period.
- Patients who received factor VIII concentrate less than 72 hours or factor IX
concentrate less than 96 hours before blood collection
- Patients who refused to sign informed consent
- Patient data over the last 5 years at least not available.
- No regular monitoring in haemophilia center (required at least one visit every 18
months for severe or moderate hemophiliac patients).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in