ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Diagnosis of Ph+ CML aged ≥18 years at bosutinib initiation.
- Prescribed bosutinib (irrespective of the phase of their disease) EITHER in normal clinical practice since it received marketing authorisation (27th March 2013) by the EMA11 OR via the compassionate use programme prior to marketing authorization.
- Where required, evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Prescribed bosutinib as part of an interventional clinical trial programme.
- Initiated on bosutinib less than 3 months prior to data collection taking place.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Liverpool, Merseyside