- Diagnosis of Ph+ CML aged ≥18 years at bosutinib initiation.
- Prescribed bosutinib (irrespective of the phase of their disease) EITHER in normal
clinical practice since it received marketing authorisation (27th March 2013) by the
EMA11 OR via the compassionate use programme prior to marketing authorization.
- Where required, evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document
indicating that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed
of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Prescribed bosutinib as part of an interventional clinical trial programme.
- Initiated on bosutinib less than 3 months prior to data collection taking place.