- A diagnosis and history of photoparoxysmal response on electroencephalogram (EEG) with
or without a diagnosis of epilepsy for which subjects are taking up to 0 - 2
concomitant antiepileptic drugs.
- Subjects currently taking antiepileptic drug(s) to be on a stable dose for 4 weeks
prior to Screening Visit.
- A minimum average standardized photosensitive range (SPR) across all screening
timepoints of 4 in the most sensitive eye condition and a non-zero average in at least
one other eye condition.
- Subjects with a history of status epilepticus.
- Subjects who have experienced a generalized tonic-clonic convulsion in the past 6
months, at the time of the initial screening visit.