- Men and women aged ≥18 years;
- Cardiology patients who has been prescribed atorvastatin by physician's clinical
judgment under normal clinical care. These patients will include those with
established coronary heart disease, or having multiple risk factors and at risk for
cardiovascular disease, or primary hypercholesterolemia.
- Baseline laboratory reports prior to starting atorvastatin therapy can be tracked ,
including lipid measurement, liver function, and Creatine Kinase (CK) value. The date
of baseline reports should be within 1 month before taking atorvastatin or within 24h
after starting atorvastatin therapy.
- Evidence of a personally or his/her legally acceptable representative signed and dated
informed consent document indicating that the patient has been informed of all
pertinent aspects of the study and accept follow-up visit.
- Patients who have regularly taken atorvastatin therapy more than 4 weeks before
- Concomitant any other lipid-lower medication at baseline, or during the study
conduction on physician clinical judgement