- Healthy female subjects of non-childbearing potential and/or male subjects
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document.
- Subject must be willing to avoid direct sunlight exposure or any high intensity
ultraviolet light exposure
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption
- A positive urine drug screen.
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine containing products within 90 days of screening or a
positive urine cotinine test and history of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14
drinks/week for females or 21 drinks/week for males within 6 months of Screening.