ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy female subjects of non-childbearing potential and/or male subjects
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document.
- Subject must be willing to avoid direct sunlight exposure or any high intensity ultraviolet light exposure
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption
- A positive urine drug screen.
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine containing products within 90 days of screening or a
positive urine cotinine test and history of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14
drinks/week for females or 21 drinks/week for males within 6 months of Screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Woburn, Massachusetts
- New Haven, Connecticut