1. Male or female aged 2 to 17 years.
2. Must have diagnosis of one of the following JIA subcategories:
◦Systemic JIA with active arthritis but without active systemic features in the prior 6 months and at the time of enrollment;
◦Enthesitis related arthritis.
3. Depending on JIA diagnosis, participants must have at minimum 3 to 5 active joints (an active joint is defined as a joint with swelling or, in the absence of swelling, limited range of motion accompanied by either pain on motion or tenderness).
4. Inadequate response or intolerance to at least one Disease Modifying Anti Rheumatic Drug (DMARD), which may include Methotrexate or biologic agents.
1. Active uveitis within 3 months of enrollment.
2. History of any other rheumatologic disease, other than Sjogren's syndrome.
3. Previously failed more than 3 biologic therapies (with different mechanisms of action) for JIA.
4. Other severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality that may increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the judgment of the investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry into this study.