ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects with idiopathic predominate-small fiber neuropathy
- Subject must have chronic peripheral neuropathic pain for more than 3 months
- A score >3 and <8 on Pain intensity scale for pain in prior week at first visit;
- Show increase in pain intensity scores during the wash off period;
- Age older than 18 years;
- Subjects with large-fiber predominant neuropathy
- Subjects with HIV infection, trigeminal neuralgia (TGN), toxic neuropathy (e.g.
chemotherapy exposure), paraneoplastic neuropathy, mono-gammopathy, inflammatory
neuropathy, celiac disease, systemic lupus, peripheral vascular disease, connective
tissue disorders, hepatitis C, Fabry disease, and diabetes;
- Subjects with uncontrolled thyroid or B12 disorders
- Subjects with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Allergy to Pregabalin
- Subjects at risk of suicide or self harm
- Subjects with any clinically unstable cardiovascular, hematological, autoimmune,
endocrine, renal, hepatic, renal, respiratory, or gastrointestinal disease; epilepsy,
symptomatic peripheral vascular disease including intermittent claudication,
pernicious anemia, untreated hypothyroidism, venous insufficiency, or spinal stenosis.
- History of known analgesic, alcohol or illicit drug abuse within 12 months of first
- Pregnant females; breastfeeding females.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Baltimore, Maryland