ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Age 18 years or older and willing and able to provide informed consent;
- Histologically confirmed relapsed or refractory CD20+ DLBCL, transformed indolent lymphoma (follicular or other), or primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma;
- Received prior treatment with a standard anthracycline and therapeutic anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody-based regimen;
- For transplant-ineligible patients, salvage therapy just prior to MDV9300 treatment must have resulted in a PR or stable disease;
- For post autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) patients, salvage therapy plus ASCT just prior to MDV9300 treatment must have resulted in a PR or stable disease;
- Adequate bone marrow reserve as defined per protocol;
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status ≤ 1. Patients with stable ECOG scores of 2 may be allowed with medical monitor approval.
- Burkitt, mantle cell, follicular, or mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma
- History of serious autoimmune disease;
- History of central nervous system involvement of lymphoma;
- Prior therapy with agents targeting immune coinhibitory receptors.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee