- Age 18 years or older and willing and able to provide informed consent;
- Histologically confirmed relapsed or refractory CD20+ DLBCL, transformed indolent
lymphoma (follicular or other), or primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma;
- Received prior treatment with a standard anthracycline and therapeutic anti-CD20
monoclonal antibody-based regimen;
- For transplant-ineligible patients, salvage therapy just prior to MDV9300 treatment
must have resulted in a PR or stable disease;
- For post autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) patients, salvage therapy plus ASCT
just prior to MDV9300 treatment must have resulted in a PR or stable disease;
- Adequate bone marrow reserve as defined per protocol;
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status ≤ 1. Patients with stable
ECOG scores of 2 may be allowed with medical monitor approval.
- Burkitt, mantle cell, follicular, or mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma
- History of serious autoimmune disease;
- History of central nervous system involvement of lymphoma;
- Prior therapy with agents targeting immune coinhibitory receptors.