- Healthy and hypercholesterolemic subjects between the ages of 18 and 65 years.
- Healthy subjects must have fasting LDL-C >/= 70 to = 190 mg/dL at two qualifying
- Hypercholesterolemic subjects must be on a stable daily dose of statin for at least 45
days before dosing and fasting LDL-C must be >/= 70 mg/dL.
- Use of prescription or non-prescription drugs within 7 days or 5 half-lives
(whichever) is longer prior to the first dose of study medication. For
hypercholesterolemic subjects the use of statin class medication is allowed.
- Prior exposure to bococizumab (also known as PF-04950615 or RN316) or other
investigational PCSK9 inhibitors.
- Treatment with monoclonal antibodies within 6 months or 5 half-lives (whichever is
longer) before dosing.