ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy and hypercholesterolemic subjects between the ages of 18 and 65 years.
- Healthy subjects must have fasting LDL-C >/= 70 to = 190 mg/dL at two qualifying visits.
- Hypercholesterolemic subjects must be on a stable daily dose of statin for at least 45 days before dosing and fasting LDL-C must be >/= 70 mg/dL.
- Use of prescription or non-prescription drugs within 7 days or 5 half-lives
(whichever) is longer prior to the first dose of study medication. For
hypercholesterolemic subjects the use of statin class medication is allowed.
- Prior exposure to bococizumab (also known as PF-04950615 or RN316) or other
investigational PCSK9 inhibitors.
- Treatment with monoclonal antibodies within 6 months or 5 half-lives (whichever is
longer) before dosing.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in