- Patients with Advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- Patients who will be screened for anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) rearrangement
- Age > 18 years
- For the patients that will be recruited prospectively: Patients must have a signed
informed consent document.
- For the treatment sub-study, patients must also meet the following criteria
- Confirmed anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive tumour
- Patients treated with crizotinib under routine clinical practice
- Patients with a minimum data registered at the medical history
- Any patient who does not meet any of the inclusion criteria defined in the previous
section, depending on the sub-study for which they are included.