ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Post-menopausal women (>=18 years of age) with proven diagnosis of advanced carcinoma of the breast (ER(+) and/or PgR(+) and HER2(-)) who are appropriate for letrozole therapy (in the first-line advanced/metastatic disease setting).
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0-2.
- Adequate bone marrow, liver, and renal function.
- Prior treatment with any CDK inhibitor .
- QTc >480 msec; history of QT syndrome, Brugada syndrome or known history of QTc
prolongation, or Torsade de Pointes.
- High cardiovascular risk, including, but not limited to myocardial infarction,
severe/unstable angina, severe cardiac dysrhythmias, and symptomatic pulmonary
embolism in the past 6 months of enrollment.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Baltimore, Maryland