ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male/female subjects between 18 and 55 years old, inclusive. Females must be of non-child bearing potential.
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Prior history of chicken pox.
- Evidence of personally signed and dated informed consent document.
- Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, lab tests and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, GI, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic disease.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for females or 21
drinks/week for males.
- Screening blood pressure >140/90 mm Hg.
- Screening laboratory abnormalities as defined by the protocol.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Guidelines as defined by the
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE