- Healthy male/female subjects between 18 and 55 years old, inclusive. Females must be
of non-child bearing potential.
- BMI of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Prior history of chicken pox.
- Evidence of personally signed and dated informed consent document.
- Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, lab tests and other
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, GI, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic disease.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for females or 21
drinks/week for males.
- Screening blood pressure >140/90 mm Hg.
- Screening laboratory abnormalities as defined by the protocol.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Guidelines as defined by the