- Females of non-childbearing potential and/or male subjects between the ages of 40 and
85 years, inclusive.
- Clinical diagnosis of Parkinson's disease.
- Able to refrain from any Parkinson's disease medication not permitted by the protocol.
- Female of childbearing potential
- History or presence of atypical Parkinsonian syndrome.
- History of surgical intervention for Parkinson's disease.
- Severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
- Participation in other studies involving investigational drug(s), or treatment with
any investigational drug within 30 days.