ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Healthy female subjects of non childbearing potential and male subjects who, at the time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG or clinical laboratory tests.
2. Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
1. History of active or latent tuberculosis (TB) regardless of treatment; positive
Quantiferon - TB test.
2. Subjects with a history of autoimmune disorders.
3. Subjects with a history of or positive results for any of the following serological
tests: Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), Hepatitis B core antibody (HBcAb), anti
Hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb) or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey