ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy female subjects of non childbearing potential and/or healthy male subjects, between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- History of cerebrovascular accident, transient ischemic attack (TIA), or traumatic
- History of seizures or history or physical examination findings (eg localizing signs
on neurologic examination) suggestive of structural central nervous system (CNS)
abnormalities which may place patient at increased risk of seizures.
- History of orthostatic blood pressure changes or clinically significant orthostatic
- Self reported history or risk factors for QT prolongation or torsades de pointes (eg,
organic heart disease, congestive heart failure, hypokalemia, hypomagnesaemia,
congenital long QT syndrome, myocardial ischemia or infarction), congenital deafness,
family history of sudden death, and family history of long QT syndrome.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in