ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients ≥ 18 years old and diagnosed with metastatic RCC who, in the investigator's opinion, are candidates for starting first-line treatment with a tyrosine kinase inhibitor according to routine clinical practice.
- Patients who have no contraindications to the treatment.
- Baseline ECOG ≤ 2.
- Patients who are able to give informed consent on their own without the need for a legal representative.
- Committed patients who are able to complete the quality of life questionnaires and patient diary on their own without the need for a legal representative.
- Patients who are not candidates for first-line treatment with a tyrosine kinase
- Patients who are receiving the treatment as second-line or subsequent therapy.
- Untreated hypothyroidism.
- Untreated severe anaemia.
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Myocardial infarction or cerebrovascular accidents (CVA) within the last 6 months.
- Severe hepatic impairment.
- Concomitant use of potent inhibitors or inducers that interact with hepatic cytochrome
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Cebu City,
- Panama City,