ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically or cytologically proven diagnosis of NSCLC that is locally advanced or metastatic.
- Positive for translocation or inversion events involving the ROS1 gene as determined by protocol defined test.
- ECOG performance status 0 to 2.
- Adequate organ function
- Patients with brain metastases are eligible if neurologically stable for at least 2 weeks and have no ongoing requirement for corticosteroids.
- Male patients able to father children and female patients of childbearing potential and at risk for pregnancy must agree to use 2 highly effective methods of contraception throughout the study and for at least 90 days after the last dose of crizotinib.
- Currently receiving crizotinib or any investigational products.
- Prior therapy specifically directed against ROS1 fusion genes including crizotinib.
- Carcinomatous meningitis or leptomeningeal disease.
- Spinal cord compression unless treated with the patient attaining good pain control
and stable or recovered neurologic function.
- Ongoing uncontrolled congestive heart failure (CHF) and any of the following within
the 3 months prior to starting study treatment: myocardial infarction, severe/unstable
angina, coronary/peripheral artery bypass graft, or cerebrovascular accident including
transient ischemic attack.
- Ongoing cardiac dysrhythmias of CTCAE Grade 2, uncontrolled atrial fibrillation of any
grade, or QTc more than 480 msec.
- History of extensive disseminated/bilateral or known presence of Grade 3 or 4
interstitial fibrosis or interstitial lung disease, including a history of
pneumonitis, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, interstitial pneumonia, interstitial lung
disease, obliterative bronchiolitis, and pulmonary fibrosis, but not history of prior
- Pregnant female patients; breastfeeding female patients.
- Use of drugs or foods including known potent CYP3A4 inhibitors, known potent CYP3A4
inducers and CYP3A4 substrates with narrow therapeutic indices
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nagoya, Aichi
- Kashiwa, Chiba
- Akashi, Hyogo
- Koto-ku, Tokyo,