ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy female subjects of non childbearing potential and/or male subjects, who at the time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
- A positive urine drug test.
- History of HIV, Hep B or Hep C.
- History of regular alcohol consumption.
- Screening supine 12 lead ECG demonstrating PR interval >180 msec, QTc >450 msec or a
QRS interval >120 msec.
- Subjects with ANY of the following abnormalities in clinical laboratory tests at
screening, as assessed by the study-specific laboratory and confirmed by a single
repeat, if deemed necessary: Use this criterion to describe any laboratory parameters
that are not acceptable for the study. Examples included below:
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) or alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level >1.0 × upper
limit of normal (ULN);
- Total bilirubin level >1.0 × ULN; subjects with a history of Gilbert's syndrome may
have direct bilirubin measured and would be eligible for this study provided the
direct bilirubin level is <= ULN.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey