- Females of non-childbearing potential and/or male subjects
- Clinical diagnosis of Parkinson's disease.
- Parkinson's Disease Hoehn & Yahr Stage I-III inclusive
- Treatment naïve or history of prior incidental treatment with dopaminergic agents for
no more than 28 days
- Able to refrain from any Parkinson's disease medication not permitted by the protocol.
- History or presence of atypical Parkinsonian syndrome.
- Severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or cognitive impairment or
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
- Participation in other studies involving investigational drug(s), or treatment with
any investigational drug within 30 days.