ABOUT THIS STUDY
- hospital admission;
- diagnosis of:
- VTE (first or subsequent episode); or
- DVT of leg or pelvis or upper extremities or other site confirmed by ultrasound or CT scan; or
- PE with a positive CT spiral exam, pulmonary arteriogram, CT angiogram, or high probability ventilation perfusion scan.
- for whom it is anticipated the treating medical team will prescribe an oral anticoagulant upon hospital discharge.
- Not engaged in Primary Care (has not seen a Primary Care Practitioner within the
previous 18 months).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Worcester, Massachusetts