ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
2. Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
3. Healthy male or female volunteers between 18 and 65 years of age (both inclusive).
4. Body mass index (BMI) between 19 and 30 kg/m2, inclusive, and body weight of not < 50 kg or >95 kg.
5. Subjects have abstained from the use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products for at least 90 days prior to dosing and have a negative urine screen for cotinine at Screening.
6. Agrees to abstain from alcohol consumption for at least 48 hours prior to Day 1 of dosing in each study period and throughout the 5 days of study treatment and has a negative urine screen for alcohol at Screening.
7. Female subjects of non-childbearing potential must meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
1. Achieved postmenopausal status, defined as follows: cessation of regular menses for at least 12 consecutive months with no alternative pathological or physiological cause; status will be confirmed by having a serum follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) level confirming the postmenopausal state;
2. Have undergone a documented hysterectomy and/or bilateral oophorectomy;
3. Have medically confirmed ovarian failure. All other female subjects (including female subjects with tubal ligations) are considered to be of childbearing potential
Subjects with any of the following characteristics/conditions will not be included in the
1. Investigator site staff members directly involved in the conduct of the study and
their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the investigator, or
subjects who are Pfizer employees, including their family members, directly involved
in the conduct of the study.
2. Participation in other studies involving an investigational drug within 30 days (or as
determined by the local requirement) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of
investigational product (whichever is longer) prior to study entry and/or during study
3. Acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the past
year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality that may
increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
administration or may interfere with the interpretation of study results and, in the
judgment of the investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry into this
4. Any active systemic or immunologic disease or condition, including but not limited to
the following general categories: cardiovascular/pulmonary, hepatorenal, or systemic
infection, or lactation.
5. History of malignancy or current malignancy with the exception of adequately treated
squamous or basal cell carcinoma of the skin or cervical carcinoma in situ within 5
6. Any disease or condition that might interfere with the absorption, distribution,
metabolism, or excretion of the study drug or would place the subject at increased
7. Hematologic laboratory abnormalities including leukocytosis (defined as total
leukocytes >11,000/mcL), leukopenia (defined as total leukocytes <4000/mcL), or
neutropenia (defined as absolute neutrophil count [ANC] <1500/mcL), or
thrombocytopenia (defined as platelet count of <150/mcL).
8. Lacks adequate hepatic reserve as defined by aspartate aminotransferase (AST) and
alanine aminotransferase (ALT) ≥ 1.5 x the upper limit of normal (ULN) of the
reference lab; lack of renal reserve as defined by serum creatinine of ≥1.2 x ULN for
reference lab or estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) of ≤ 80 mg/min; or has
known history of glomerulonephritis.
9. Clinically significant, as judged by the investigator, vital sign, or 12-lead
electrocardiogram (ECG) abnormality.
10. History of biological growth factor exposure, including but not limited to filgrastim
and other G-CSFs in the context of treatment, prophylaxis, peripheral blood stem cell
mobilization, or previous investigational study setting.
11. Receipt of live vaccination, or exposure to communicable viral diseases such as
chicken pox, varicella, or measles within the 4 weeks prior to Screening.
12. Surgery within the 4 months prior to Screening.
13. Use of any prescription medicine (with the exception of contraceptives) within 7 days
or at least 5 half-lives, whichever is longer. Use of oral or parenteral anticoagulant
or antiplatelet agents and corticosteroids should be specifically queried.
14. Administration of a drug by depot injection (with exception of depot contraception)
within 30 days prior to the initial study drug administration or 5 half-lives of that
drug, whichever is longer.
15. Use of over the counter medications, including aspirin and non-steroidal
anti-inflammatory drugs, or natural preparations (dietary supplement or herbal
product) within 7 days or at least 5 half-lives, whichever is longer. Vitamins and
calcium supplements are allowed (not to exceed 100% daily value).
16. History of drug or alcohol abuse within 2 years prior to randomization, as determined
by the investigator or a positive urine screen for drugs of abuse at Screening.
Screening for drugs of abuse will minimally include cannabinoids, opiates,
barbiturates, amphetamines, cocaine, and benzodiazepines.
17. Drug sensitivity, allergic reaction to, or known hypersensitivity/idiosyncratic
reaction to E. coli-derived proteins, filgrastim, pegfilgrastim, other G-CSFs or any
component of the product: subjects with the rare heredity problem of fructose
intolerance are excluded due to the excipient sorbitol.
18. History of splenic rupture (or subject who is asplenic), pulmonary infiltrate or
pneumonia, sickle cell disorders, chronic neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, or
19. Any clinically significant, as determined by the investigator, abnormal laboratory
evaluations, including human immunodeficiency virus antibody (HIVAb), hepatitis B
virus surface antigen (HBsAg), hepatitis C virus antibody (HCVAb) and liver function
taken at Screening. Negative HIVAb status will be confirmed at Screening and the
results will be maintained confidentially by the study site.
20. Blood donation (including plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing OR had a transfusion of any blood product within 90
days prior to Screening.
21. Pregnant female subjects, breastfeeding female subjects, fertile male subjects and
female subjects of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use at least
1 highly effective method of contraception as outlined in the protocol for the
duration of the study and for at least 28 days after the last dose of investigational
22. Unwilling or unable to comply with the criteria in the Lifestyle Requirements section
of the protocol.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo