ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. HIV-1 positive.
2. Receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART).
3. HIV-1 viral load of < 48 copies for 12 months or more.
4. CD4 lymphocyte count that has not gone above 500. -
1. Severe hepatic impairment (cirrhosis) or active Hepatitis C with liver transaminases >
5 times normal.
2. Severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance < 30 ml/min) or end-stage renal disease
(ESRD) who are taking potent CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers.
3. Receiving certain necessary medications that have the potential for serious drug-drug
interactions with maraviroc. -
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Long Beach, California
- San Francisco, California
- Stanford, California
- Chicago, Illinois
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- Metairie, Louisiana
- Detroit, Michigan
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Toronto, Ontario