ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. HIV-1 positive.
2. Receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART).
3. HIV-1 viral load of < 48 copies for 12 months or more.
4. CD4 lymphocyte count that has not gone above 500. -
1. Severe hepatic impairment (cirrhosis) or active Hepatitis C with liver transaminases >
5 times normal.
2. Severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance < 30 ml/min) or end-stage renal disease
(ESRD) who are taking potent CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers.
3. Receiving certain necessary medications that have the potential for serious drug-drug
interactions with maraviroc. -
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Long Beach, California
- San Francisco, California
- Stanford, California
- Chicago, Illinois
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- Metairie, Louisiana
- Detroit, Michigan
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Toronto, Ontario