ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Healthy female subjects of non childbearing potential and/or male Japanese subjects between the ages of 20 and 55 years, inclusive.
2. Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
3. Subject must have four Japanese grandparents who were born in Japan.
4. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document.
5. Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
1. Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
2. Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
3. A positive urine drug screen.
4. Smoking cigarettes with exceeding provided criteria.
5. History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding provided limitations.
6. Treatment with an investigational drug within a provided criteria.
7. Abnormal supine blood pressure.
8. Abnormal pulse rate.
9. Abnormal 12 lead ECG.
10. History of tuberculosis.
11. History of hepatitis or positive testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen,
hepatitis B surface antibodies, hepatitis B core antibodies, hepatitis C antibodies or
12. Any medical history of disease (ie, Gilbert's disease).
13. Abnormal clinical laboratory test related to cardiac and skeletal muscle injury.
14. Male subjects with partners currently pregnant; unwilling or unable to use a highly
effective method of contraception
15. Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs, vitaminic and dietary supplements within
a specified duration.
16. Blood donation exceeding a provided limitation.
17. History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin induced thrombocytopenia.
18. History of cancer (other than treated basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma of the
skin) in the previous 5 years.
19. Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle guidelines described in this
20. Subjects who are investigational site staff members directly involved in the conduct
of the study and their family members, site staff members otherwise supervised by the
Investigator, or subjects who are Pfizer employees directly involved in the conduct of
21. Other severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Woburn, Massachusetts
- New Haven, Connecticut