ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Males and females at the age or over 18 years of age.
- With primary hyperlipidemia or mixed dyslipidemia.
- Treated with stable daily dose of statins
- At high or very high risk of incurring a CV event
- Fasting LDL-C >=70 mg/dL (1.81 mmol/L) for subjects on the highest approved dose of statins; Fasting LDL C >=77 mg/dL (1.99 mmol/L) for subjects not on highest approved dose.
- Fasting TG ≤400 mg/dL (4.51 mmol/L)
- Prior exposure to bococizumab or other investigational PCSK9 inhibitor
- NYHA class IV, or Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction <25%
- Poorly controlled hypertension
- History of hemorrhagic stroke or lacunar infarction resulting in a stroke
- Untreated hyperthyroidism or TSH >1 × ULN
- Undergoing apheresis or have planned start of apheresis.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Beijing, Beijing