- Have had a diagnosis of plaque psoriasis (psoriasis vulgaris) for at least 6 months
prior to Baseline/Day 1 (prior to first dose of study drug)
- Have a PASI score of 12 or greater AND a PGA score of 3 ("moderate") or 4 ("severe")
at Baseline/Day 1 (prior to first dose of study drug)
- Have plaque-type psoriasis covering at least 10% of total body surface area (BSA) at
Baseline/Day 1 (prior to first dose of study drug)
- Considered by dermatologist investigator to be a candidate for systemic therapy or
phototherapy of psoriasis (either naïve or history of previous treatment)
- Currently have non-plaque forms of psoriasis, eg, erythrodermic, guttate, or pustular
psoriasis, with the exception of nail psoriasis which is allowed
- Have evidence of skin conditions (eg, eczema) at the time of screening or baseline
visit that would interfere with the evaluation of psoriasis
- Cannot discontinue systemic therapies and/or topical therapies for the treatment of
psoriasis and cannot discontinue phototherapy (UVB or PUVA)
- Have previously been treated with Secukinumab (Cosentyx), and Ixekizumab (Taltz).
- Have taken Apremilast (Otezla) within 3 months of first dose of study drug.
- Have undergone treatment with tofacitinib within 3 months of first dose.