To be included in the study all patients will have received at least 1 dose of Xeljanz for
the treatment of the following indication as per local labelling. Moderately to severely
active RA in adult patients who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to previous
therapy with at least 1 biological DMARD.
1. Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
2. Patients with serious infection (eg, sepsis) or active infection including localized
3. Patients with active tuberculosis.
4. Patients with severe hepatic function disorder.
5. Patients with an absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
6. Patients with a lymphocyte count
7. Patients with a hemoglobin concentration
8. Pregnant or possibly pregnant women.
9. Because of lactose contained in this drug, it should not be administered to patients
with hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency or
According to Contraindication on label, the investigator should discontinue the patient's
treatment if the laboratory test results are as below Patients with an absolute neutrophil