ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy female subjects of non-childbearing potential or healthy male subjects who are between the ages of 18-45 years or 65 years of age or older.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 40 kg/m2
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Pregnant females; breastfeeding female subjects; male subjects with partners currently
- Treatment with another investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half-lives preceding
the dose of study medication
- Blood donation within 60 days prior to dosing.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE