ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy female subjects of nonchildbearing potential and/or male subjects
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- Any condition possibly affecting the placement of an intravenous drug administration
- A confirmed positive urine drug screen
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for females or 14
drinks/week for males (1 drink = 5 ounces (150 mL) of wine or 12 ounces (360 mL) of
beer or 1.5 ounces (45 mL) of hard liquor) within 6 months of screening
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day or 2 chews of tobacco per day
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
- Screening supine blood pressure >140 mm Hg (systolic) or <90 mm Hg (diastolic),
following at least 5 minutes of supine rest
- Screening supine 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec or a QRS interval >120 msec.
- Blood donation (excluding plasma donations) of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) or more
within 60 days prior to dosing.
- History of sensitivity to heparin or heparin-induced thrombocytopenia
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B or C; positive testing for
HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HepBsAg), hepatitis B core antibody (HepBcAb) or
hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb).
- Other acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition including recent (within the
past year) or active suicidal ideation or behavior or laboratory abnormality that may
increase the risk associated with study participation or investigational product
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in