ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. At least 18 years of age and willing and able to provide informed consent.
2. Histologically confirmed advanced solid tumor (limited to platinum-resistant ovarian carcinoma, cervical adenocarcinoma, small cell lung carcinoma or triple-negative breast cancer) judged by the Investigator to not be appropriate for standard therapy.
3. Eastern Co-Operative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status ≤ 2 at screening and Day -1.
4. Expected life expectancy of ≥ 3 months.
5. Able to swallow the study drug and comply with study requirements.
6. Female subjects may be enrolled if they are considered not of childbearing potential, or who are post-menopausal, or of childbearing potential using a highly effective form of contraception, and female subjects should not donate eggs from the time point of IMP administration until at least 45 days thereafter.
7. Males with partners of childbearing potential may be enrolled if they use a condom when having sex with a pregnant woman or with a woman of childbearing potential from 21 days before the first dose of study drug through 105 days after the last dose of study drug, and males should not donate sperm from the time point of study drug administration until at least 105 days thereafter.
8. Female patients must not be breastfeeding at screening and during the study participation until 45 days after the last dose of the study drug.
9. Willingness and ability to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other trial procedures.
1. Treatment within 14 weeks or five half-live prior to dosing with any type of systemic
anticancer therapy or any investigational agent, whichever is longer.
2. Major surgery within 8 weeks before screening.
3. Serious accompanying disorder or impaired organ function.
4. Symptomatic or impending spinal cord compression or cauda equina syndrome.
5. Non-healing wound, ulcer, or bone fracture, not including a pathological bone fracture
caused by a pre-existent pathological bone lesion.
6. Known myelodysplastic syndrome.
7. Patients with the following serologies should be excluded: HBsAg+ or anti-HBc+; HCV+;
8. Serious or unstable medical condition that interferes with ability to tolerate
treatment or assessments associated with the protocol.
9. Gastrointestinal disorder affecting absorption.
10. Known hypersensitivity to any of the talazoparib solution components.
11. Use of a strong P-gp inhibitor, strong P-gp inducer, or strong inhibitor of BRCP
within 7 days or 5 half-lives, whichever is longer, before Day 1.
12. Any condition or reason that interferes with ability to participate in the study,
causes undue risk, or complicates the interpretation of safety data, in the opinion of
the Investigator or Sponsor (e.g. non-compliance, excessive alcohol consumption,
intake of drugs of abuse unless these drugs are medically indicated [e.g. opiates for
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Los Angeles, California
- Aurora, Colorado
- Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Lafayette, Indiana
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Detroit, Michigan
- Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Nashville, Tennessee
- San Antonio, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Tacoma, Washington
- San Francisco, California
- Houston, Texas
- Madison, Wisconsin