ABOUT THIS STUDY
Subjects must meet all of the following inclusion criteria to be eligible for enrollment in the study:
- Healthy female subjects of nonchildbearing potential and/or male subjects who, at the time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Female subjects of nonchildbearing potential must meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurological, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days (or as determined by the local
requirement) or 5 half lives preceding the first dose of investigational product
(whichever is longer).
Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Guidelines described in the protocol.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Requirements described in this
- Subjects who had a history of allergy or intolerance to azole antifungal drugs
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE