- Male or female subject aged >=10 and
- Healthy subject as determined by medical history, physical examination, and judgment
of the investigator.
- Negative urine pregnancy test for all female subjects.
- Subjects who have not received, or who have received no more than 1 prior dose within
the past 4 years, of a vaccine containing 1 or more ACWY serogroup
- Previous vaccination with any meningococcal serogroup B or purely polysaccaride
(nonconjugate) meningococcal vaccine.
- Subjects receiving any allergen immunotherapy with a nonlicensed product or receiving
allergen immunotherapy with a licensed product and are not on stable maintenance
- A known or suspected defect of the immune system that would prevent an immune response
to the vaccine, such as subjects with congenital or acquired defects in B cell
function, those receiving chronic systemic (oral, intravenous, or intramuscular)
corticosteroid therapy, or those receiving immunosuppressive therapy. Subjects in the
United States with terminal complement deficiency are excluded from participation in
- Significant neurological disorder or history of seizure (excluding simple febrile
- Current chronic use of systemic antibiotics.
- Received any investigational vaccines, drugs, or devices within 28 days before
administration of the first study vaccination.
- Any neuroinflammatory or autoimmune condition, including, but not limited to,
transverse myelitis, uveitis, optic neuritis, and multiple sclerosis.