1. Patients being treated with SU as 1st line treatment according to the approved
2. Histologically confirmed diagnosis of mRCC (clear cell RCC as well as nonclear
cell RCC) with measurable disease according to RECIST 1.1
3. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating
that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of
all pertinent aspects of the study.
1. Patients being treated with cytokines or any other treatment other than SU in 1st
2. Patients presenting with a known hypersensitivity to SU or its metabolites will
not be included in the study per the label.