ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Patients being treated with SU as 1st line treatment according to the approved therapeutic indication.
2. Histologically confirmed diagnosis of mRCC (clear cell RCC as well as nonclear cell RCC) with measurable disease according to RECIST 1.1
3. Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
1. Patients being treated with cytokines or any other treatment other than SU in 1st
2. Patients presenting with a known hypersensitivity to SU or its metabolites will
not be included in the study per the label.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Cebu City,
- Panama City,
- Ceske Budejovice,
- Hradec kralove,
- Nova Ves pod Plesi,
- Novy Jicin,
- Praha 5,