ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy female subjects of nonchildbearing potential and/or male subjects who, at the time of screening, are between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure (BP) and pulse rate (PR) measurement, 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG), or clinical laboratory tests.
- Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lb).
- History of allergic reactions to diagnostic or therapeutic protein. History of recurrent
infections or active infection within 28 days of screening.
Exposure to live vaccines within 28 days of screening.
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B, or hepatitis C; positive
testing for HIV, hepatitis B surface antigen (HepBsAg), hepatitis B core antibody
(HepBcAb), or hepatitis C antibody (HCVAb). As an exception, a positive hepatitis B surface
antibody (HBsAb) finding as a result of subject vaccination is permissible.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE