ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adults 18 years to ≤ 65 years of age with clinical diagnosis of DLE (and at least half of patients with a diagnosis of SLE) as determined by the Principal Investigator by medical history and physical exam.
- Able to understand consent procedure
- Able to comply with protocol activities
- Have had a diagnosis of biopsy proven DLE for at least 6 months prior to Visit 1 (Baseline/Day 1).
- At Screening and Visit 1 (Baseline/Day 1), have had DLE covering at least 5% of total body surface area (BSA) or SLE with DLE covering at least 2% of BSA as determined by the hand print method (one palm is equivalent to 1% BSA).
- Patients not able to understand consent procedure
- Patients unable to comply with protocol activities
- Other skin conditions at Baseline that would interfere with evaluation of DLE.
- Topical corticosteroid within the past 2 weeks
- Systemic therapy is allowed if on a stable dose and using for at least 3 months
-background therapies outlined in Protocol
- Concomitant use of moderate to potent inhibitors and inducers of CYP3A4/5
- Women who are pregnant or wish to become pregnant, or who are lactating. Women of
childbearing potential must use effective contraceptive methods in order to
participate in tofacitinib clinical studies
- History of infection requiring hospitalization, parenteral antimicrobial therapy
within 6 months prior to first dose of study drug or history of infection requiring
antimicrobial therapy within 2 weeks prior to first dose of study drug
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Boston, Massachusetts