ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult patient (male and female) aged not more than 90 years old
- Patients with neuropathy identified by EDX exam or small fibre neuropathy identified from a skin biopsy.
- Patients who have undergone the minimal assessment for neuropathy as defined by the HAS (French National Health Authority): biological analysis (fasting glucose, CBC, liver and renal functions, CRP, pituitary TSH)
- Patients belonging to the social security system
- Patient who gave written informed consent
NON-INCLUSION CRITERIA Patients under legal supervision or guardianship Patients with a confirmed documented diagnosis of the cause of neuropathy Patients with evidence of Charcot Marie Tooth neuropathy: very slowly progressive course, pes cavus.
Patients who have already been investigated for a TTR mutation Pregnant women Minors
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- La Roche-sur-Yon,
- La Rochelle,
- Le Mans,