- Female or male, 18 years of age or older.
- Patients with histologically or cytological proven diagnosis of NSCLC, pathologically
identified as adenocarcinoma.
- Patient naïve in lung cancer treatment
- Signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient (or legally
acceptable representative) has been informed of all the pertinent aspects of the study
prior to enrollment.
- Patients must give consent to the research use of their archived or tumor FFPE tissue,
and if available, 2 blood tubes.
- Prior chemotherapy treatment.