- Subject must have four Japanese grandparents who were born in Japan.
- Healthy male subjects and/or female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the
ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
- No evidence of active or latent or inadequately treated infection with Mycobacterium
- BMI of 17.5 to 27.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence of personally signed and dated informed consent document.
- Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, lab tests and other
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, GI, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic disease.
- Males of childbearing potential who are unwilling or unable to use a highly effective
method of contraception as outlined in this protocol for the duration of the study and
for at least 28 days after the last dose of investigational product
- Use of tobacco/nicotine containing products in excess of 5 cigarettes/day.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for females or 21
drinks/week for males.
- Screening blood pressure >140/90 mm Hg.
- Screening laboratory abnormalities as defined by the protocol.
- Unwilling or unable to comply with the Lifestyle Guidelines as defined by the