ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Confirmed diagnosis of active atopic dermatitis (AD) with at least 6 month history prior to Screening and that has been clinically stable for 1 month.
- Investigator's Static Global Assessment (ISGA) of 2 (mild) or 3 (moderate) at Baseline.
- Body surface area (BSA) covered with AD of at least 0.5% and no more than 10% at Baseline, calculation excluding face, scalp, axilla, genitals, groin area, palms, back of the hands, and soles.
- Two lesions of AD at least 3 cm x 3 cm in size and at least 5 cm apart, with identical Lesion ISGA score of greater than/equal to 3.
- Clinically infected AD or requires high potency topical corticosteroids or systemic
(oral/injectable) corticosteroids to manage AD.
- History of angioedema or anaphylaxis to topical products or known sensitivity to
components of crisaborole ointment 2%.
- History of cancer (except squamous or basal cell carcinoma or carcinoma in situ of the
- Previous treatment with any topical or systemic PDE4 inhibitor unless stopped for the
reason of lack of efficacy.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Montreal, Quebec
- New Haven, Connecticut